Fourth Floor Creative Ltd is a creative agency specialising in producing branded content to drive engagement, influence and advocacy. We work with various brands, helping them to promote their products to targeted audiences. As part of delivering these services we may, from time to time, use certain data which relates to individuals.
What personal information do we collect about you?
In providing services we may collect data about you which includes your:
– channel name(s), URL(s), and statistics (subscribers, followers, view counts, etc.)
– contact details, including email address(s) and social media account information
– any communications between you and us
– any other data that you may provide to us (for example: phone number, alternate email address, full name, etc.)
Why do we collect this personal information about you?
Fourth Floor Creative Ltd is committed to finding the best brand partnerships for content creators and as such, is a data controller in respect of any personal information that it has access to. We may use this information for the following purposes:
– to contact you either via email or social media (subject to us having your consent to do so, if this is required by law) for the purposes of informing you about potential brand partnerships that may be of interest to you
– to create and maintain records of your involvement with any campaigns that you may work with us on
– to collect data required to enter into a contract between you and us
– to undertake data analytics
– to send products, rewards and/or incentives to you
– to comply with legal and or regulatory obligations or to respond to requests from law enforcement agencies
– to combine information that you provide to us with information we receive or obtain from third party sources
– to share data with third parties including our selected partners as required (as below)
How is your information processed and stored?
All personal data that Fourth Floor Creative Ltd handles is processed by its staff, and can only be accessed via a secure and password protected site.
We may share data about you with:
– our clients in relation to the services we are providing to them
– other third parties, where required or permitted by law (such as professional advisers, regulatory authorities, government departments and law enforcement agencies)
What rights and options do you have?
You have the right to opt out of receiving any or all electronic marketing communications from us at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or replying to any of our team that you may be in touch with that you wish not to be contacted in the future.
Under data protection law you have a right to access information held about you. You can request a copy of your personal data from us at any time at the above email address.
Last reviewed 19 Feb 2019.
To learn more, visit the GDPR website.